refresh About Resepi Chat Google+
Follow | dashb

Hello and welcome to my Blog.
I pour my heart and thoughts here. Pardon my words





I had tried to express myself, but couldn't do that because I was afraid that it will hurt someone. I never knew that not expressing myself hurt myself

Sometimes when you realize there is no one by your side, you know it’s time to learn how to face things alone

Broken promises - sometimes it happens.. and it's not fun


why should I be so confused?
{PERMALINK} Tuesday, 10 April 2012


i have a problem that i can't explain .. i have no reason why it should have been so plain ..
i have no question but i sure have an excuse ..
i lack the reason why i should be so confused ?
i dont know
how i feel when im around you
yeahh.. i do love you ..
although its never been said ..
although i never show it ..
although you wont believe it ..
i love you not for what you are ..
neither for what you're not ..
but for who i am when im with you ..
i love you ..
not to hold you in my arms ..
neither to make you love me ..
swear i never intended such a way ..
but it is to look at you ..
and see the happiness in your eyes ..
for each and every moment of my life ..
it is more than ever enough to make me happy .. :)




| Newer


| Newer