refresh About Resepi Chat Google+
Follow | dashb

Hello and welcome to my Blog.
I pour my heart and thoughts here. Pardon my words




Intelligence is beauty
why should I be so confused?

I had tried to express myself, but couldn't do that because I was afraid that it will hurt someone. I never knew that not expressing myself hurt myself

Sometimes when you realize there is no one by your side, you know it’s time to learn how to face things alone

Broken promises - sometimes it happens.. and it's not fun


Don't stop dream.. But stop expecting!
{PERMALINK} Saturday, 6 October 2012


We all have our own dream right? think about future.. chestnuts before sleep..close our eyes... dream about good things.. dream about happiness... forget about all sadness.. forget about problem that bothering us... then fall to sleep and wake up with smile in the morning.. even that smile not the real one.. just to cover the wound in the heart.. :')

well.. this is how life go on.. we don't have to stop dream.. but we have to stop forcing someone to fulfill our dreams.. and stop expecting someone will makes your dream came true..because what we expect people will do for us, will not happen in the right way.. they wouldn't know what you want.. what you think and what you feel... now I realize that if I wanna be happy..I will do it by myself...

just be steady and have someone to be steady with... that would be nice when we have a conversation that purely from our heart and that someone understand what's the point.. 


Dream is the best medicine for broken heart :)

Labels:



Blogger Mat Jo said...

elok la tu, semoga hari esok lebih baik dari hari nie

 



Older | Newer


Older | Newer