refresh About Resepi Chat Google+
Follow | dashb

Hello and welcome to my Blog.
I pour my heart and thoughts here. Pardon my words




Tips : Buang malas, ambil mood rajin
Don't stop dream.. But stop expecting!
Intelligence is beauty
why should I be so confused?

I had tried to express myself, but couldn't do that because I was afraid that it will hurt someone. I never knew that not expressing myself hurt myself

Sometimes when you realize there is no one by your side, you know it’s time to learn how to face things alone

Broken promises - sometimes it happens.. and it's not fun


The key word : Balance
{PERMALINK} Wednesday, 19 June 2013


I find it hard to sit still nowadays... whatever seems grounded and solid may end up being flimsy and detached... in just a blink of eye, semua benda terus ruin the whole day...  I don't know what should I feel right now.. I don't even feel sad, happy, or pleasure to do it.. but as  it have come to this stage, I think I should let it go before its too late.. haha you know what I mean.. the one that always put myself down to the ground bila kin nk jump up high to the sky.. seriously sucks bila still simpan n stick around there even kita tahu that "thing" dah useless and no longer serves you~! keep waiting for things get better, tapi lagi worst lagi melampau pula.. zzzz nak lempang boleh??                        


But this time I won't get caught up in this shit situation again... it may going to be many times when I will have to think of "I'm first"... even in situations where I may feel I'm being selfish to do it... sometimes, we have to.. sebab bila dah terlalu baik melayan, mengalah... kita pulak kena pijak kepala.. Just keep in mind - the key word is balance, so think about every new adventure before plugging in!

Labels:





Older | Newer


Older | Newer