refresh About Resepi Chat Google+
Follow | dashb

Hello and welcome to my Blog.
I pour my heart and thoughts here. Pardon my words




It won't distress forever
If we fake it, one day we will make it
The key word : Balance
Tips : Buang malas, ambil mood rajin
Don't stop dream.. But stop expecting!
Intelligence is beauty
why should I be so confused?

I had tried to express myself, but couldn't do that because I was afraid that it will hurt someone. I never knew that not expressing myself hurt myself

Sometimes when you realize there is no one by your side, you know it’s time to learn how to face things alone

Broken promises - sometimes it happens.. and it's not fun


Balancing my energy :(
{PERMALINK} Wednesday, 10 July 2013


Alhamdulillah Salam Ramadhan Al-Mubarak.. Happy fasting semua, tahan lapar, tahan mulut mengumpat, tahan nafsu.. heee..

bulan ni maybe hard time for me balancing my career prospect, studies with the need to put energy into nurturing my personal life.. memang rasa tak dak life dah kot sekarang.. nak enjoy huuhaa huuhaa... seriously ain't no time for that.. focus sekarang on studies, project project project... Ekin dah set wonderful influences dalam otak kalau focus betul, yeah big opportunities to go higher up the ladder of success sangat cerah luas terbentang terkangkang.. :P but I might have to ask for support from others..

Lastly, semalam Happy Birthday to my dear Hannan.. :) sorry simple birthday celebration.. Love you always.

Labels:





Older | Newer


Older | Newer