refresh About Resepi Chat Google+
Follow | dashb

Hello and welcome to my Blog.
I pour my heart and thoughts here. Pardon my words




Balancing my energy :(
It won't distress forever
If we fake it, one day we will make it
The key word : Balance
Tips : Buang malas, ambil mood rajin
Don't stop dream.. But stop expecting!
Intelligence is beauty
why should I be so confused?

I had tried to express myself, but couldn't do that because I was afraid that it will hurt someone. I never knew that not expressing myself hurt myself

Sometimes when you realize there is no one by your side, you know it’s time to learn how to face things alone

Broken promises - sometimes it happens.. and it's not fun


In every hardship there is a greater blessing
{PERMALINK} Friday, 19 July 2013


Personally, as someone who has suffered from the tendency of all things to fall apart what I might call it the entropy of love.. But it is great comfort to know that all the love, work and good I've done means something.. I believe "Love is never lost. If not reciprocated, it will flow back, soften and purify the heart"...

Even if a relationship is broken, even if the person now views me with enmity, it's doesn't invalidate what I did.. The love that I gave is seen by Allah. The love affects my heart in good ways, and it percolates out to those around me.. It matters, it was not in vain.. NOTHING IS LOST!

Thank to those who abandoned me, for if it wasn't the loneliness I felt.. I would not have returned to Allah in search of comfort and rescue.. It was them who taught me that Allah is only source of peace and comfort. Those people were there destined to steer me towards Allah.. Be grateful Ekin, to had the opportunity to seek Allah in the midst of confusion and loss.. I lost human potential but gained divine presence... what a blessing it was! Alhamdulillah :)

Labels:



Blogger D34dCrow said...

teruskan kehidupan..fikir tuk diri sendiri dan keluarga lagi elok..

Hidup lagi BLOG ni... (^_^)

 
Blogger eikyn grinxs said...

@D34dCrow haha still alive! :P

 
Blogger Mat Jo said...

sometime we don't know that Allah never let us be lonely, He always near with us, but us (same goes to me) always forget Him. So, thank to God that you finally get want you want. Have a nice day from Mat Jo, :)

 



Older | Newer


Older | Newer