refresh About Resepi Chat Google+
Follow | dashb

Hello and welcome to my Blog.
I pour my heart and thoughts here. Pardon my words




If we fake it, one day we will make it
The key word : Balance
Tips : Buang malas, ambil mood rajin
Don't stop dream.. But stop expecting!
Intelligence is beauty
why should I be so confused?

I had tried to express myself, but couldn't do that because I was afraid that it will hurt someone. I never knew that not expressing myself hurt myself

Sometimes when you realize there is no one by your side, you know it’s time to learn how to face things alone

Broken promises - sometimes it happens.. and it's not fun


It won't distress forever
{PERMALINK} Sunday, 7 July 2013



I don't want to admit it..
but it was easier to lie..
to hide the hurt and the emptiness..
to smile instead of cry..
Keep faith on HIM..
it won't rain all the time..
the sky won't fall forever..
though the night seem long..

maybe when the night is dead..
I will crawl into my bed staring at these walls again..
I will try to think about the last time I had the good time..
and my tears won't  fall again..


Labels:





Older | Newer


Older | Newer