refresh About Resepi Chat Google+
Follow | dashb

Hello and welcome to my Blog.
I pour my heart and thoughts here. Pardon my words




In every hardship there is a greater blessing
Balancing my energy :(
It won't distress forever
If we fake it, one day we will make it
The key word : Balance
Tips : Buang malas, ambil mood rajin
Don't stop dream.. But stop expecting!
Intelligence is beauty
why should I be so confused?

I had tried to express myself, but couldn't do that because I was afraid that it will hurt someone. I never knew that not expressing myself hurt myself

Sometimes when you realize there is no one by your side, you know it’s time to learn how to face things alone

Broken promises - sometimes it happens.. and it's not fun


That was how it was..
{PERMALINK} Tuesday, 6 August 2013


Assalammualaikum.. well it has been few weeks I'm hiding myself... It's not hard to decide what I want or what we want our life to be about.. The problem is we become paralyzed by indecision, terrified that every choice might be the wrong choice..

Crying is all right in its own way while it lasts.. but I have to stop sooner or later, and then I still have to decide what to do... so base what I have been through before, maybe I have made the wrong choice stick for those who don't know what's the meaning of "appreciate"... ye.. kalau kita tahu the consequences of every decision.. kita mesti akan buat keputusan yang kita rasa betul kan? but the truth is every decision is a good decision... which it's means, it will make your life happy or maybe make you a better person...both decision bring goodness in you, the important part is how you redha with it... kita akan ada pengalaman and lesson yang kita boleh apply for future... I'm not regret with it... grateful to have those experienced...

You put yourself in front of the thing and waited for whatever was going to happen and that was all... It scared you but it didn't matter... You stood and faced it... but end up frustrated you.... That was how it was.. :) sudah lumrah manusia itu sifatnya mengecewakan..

Oh Allah, give me the strength and courage with every decision I have made.. I have did it before, and I know I will make it again! 

Labels:



Blogger Cik Misya (Aimi Syahirah) said...

Salam blogger hebat! Jom join http://www.aimisyahirah.com/2013/08/contest-saya-nak-duit-raya-cik-misya-v2.html Salam Aidilfitri.:)

 



Older | Newer


Older | Newer