refresh About Resepi Chat Google+
Follow | dashb

Hello and welcome to my Blog.
I pour my heart and thoughts here. Pardon my words




every hardship has their own rewards..
This life is not perfect and it was never intended...
That was how it was..
In every hardship there is a greater blessing
Balancing my energy :(
It won't distress forever
If we fake it, one day we will make it
The key word : Balance
Tips : Buang malas, ambil mood rajin
Don't stop dream.. But stop expecting!

I had tried to express myself, but couldn't do that because I was afraid that it will hurt someone. I never knew that not expressing myself hurt myself

Sometimes when you realize there is no one by your side, you know it’s time to learn how to face things alone

Broken promises - sometimes it happens.. and it's not fun


Please heal my heart Ya Allah
{PERMALINK} Thursday, 19 September 2013


Sometimes its hard to go on with life because it all seems so blurry and so meaningless. It hurts to not to enjoy what you loved the most, to always feel so empty inside, to forever be lonely even though you're surrounded by many people who loves you. =(

How I wish that they could actually see what was inside of me, how I wish they could read my mind and comfort my aching heart. But all I feel is alone in this strange situation of painful emotions and heartache. It feels as though there is something is an actual void in my heart. Once I ever knew existed. The worst thing about this is I can't even remember the last time I ever had a genuine smile and happy. Most often I break down in tears. Yes the pain was so unbearable.

I'm struggle to fake my smile, to fake my laughter and to fake who I used to be. Honestly, sometimes I do really need someone to talk to, someone to lend me a shoulder to cry on, someone who will stay beside me on whatever rough situation I had.. But the reality is though, people look at me but they never see that pain I hide inside. Am i really good at faking or people just ignore me?

Labels:





Older | Newer


Older | Newer