refresh About Resepi Chat Google+
Follow | dashb

Hello and welcome to my Blog.
I pour my heart and thoughts here. Pardon my words




Change your ego
Please heal my heart Ya Allah
every hardship has their own rewards..
This life is not perfect and it was never intended...
That was how it was..
In every hardship there is a greater blessing
Balancing my energy :(
It won't distress forever
If we fake it, one day we will make it
The key word : Balance

I had tried to express myself, but couldn't do that because I was afraid that it will hurt someone. I never knew that not expressing myself hurt myself

Sometimes when you realize there is no one by your side, you know it’s time to learn how to face things alone

Broken promises - sometimes it happens.. and it's not fun


Keep your words sweet
{PERMALINK} Tuesday, 26 November 2013


How many times have others hurt our feelings without them realizing how harmful their words actually to us. Think of how bad you felt and be careful with your own words so you don't put others in that same position ... :)




Labels:





Older | Newer


Older | Newer