refresh About Resepi Chat Google+
Follow | dashb

Hello and welcome to my Blog.
I pour my heart and thoughts here. Pardon my words




Keep your words sweet
Change your ego
Please heal my heart Ya Allah
every hardship has their own rewards..
This life is not perfect and it was never intended...
That was how it was..
In every hardship there is a greater blessing
Balancing my energy :(
It won't distress forever
If we fake it, one day we will make it

I had tried to express myself, but couldn't do that because I was afraid that it will hurt someone. I never knew that not expressing myself hurt myself

Sometimes when you realize there is no one by your side, you know it’s time to learn how to face things alone

Broken promises - sometimes it happens.. and it's not fun


If you think you can do better, then work on it.
{PERMALINK} Sunday, 12 January 2014


The problem is that we underestimate our worth and we lean back to the mediocrity, satisfied only with the little effort we put in and not willing to be our best. Then we question why the result are poor of quality. Here the answer, because we are lazy, negative, fussy, disorganized.


For example la kan, we did not studied with conscientious bila nak exam. Then when the results came out, kita salahkan lecturer pulak? sedangkan dari awal kita dah pandang rendah dengan kebolehan diri sendiri, kita malas berusaha.  How foolish are we, to not understand that the problem arise in life are all due to our problematic selves, underestimating our worth and leaning back to the mediocrity.

If you think you can do better, then work on it. :)

The key of success is hard work and determination.

Labels:





Older | Newer


Older | Newer