refresh About Resepi Chat Google+
Follow | dashb

Hello and welcome to my Blog.
I pour my heart and thoughts here. Pardon my words




It will get better anyway :)
Nothing escaped my attention today
Everyone faces different hardship in life
Broken and Restless Girl
If you think you can do better, then work on it.
Keep your words sweet
Change your ego
Please heal my heart Ya Allah
every hardship has their own rewards..
This life is not perfect and it was never intended...

I had tried to express myself, but couldn't do that because I was afraid that it will hurt someone. I never knew that not expressing myself hurt myself

Sometimes when you realize there is no one by your side, you know it’s time to learn how to face things alone

Broken promises - sometimes it happens.. and it's not fun


Cuma mampu "save as draft"
{PERMALINK} Saturday, 1 March 2014


Typing... Typing... Typing...


Sebenarnya banyak esei agung luahan perasaan yang aku cuma "save as draft",  aku tak rasa aku patut publickan. yeah... who cares kan?

Labels:





Older | Newer


Older | Newer