refresh About Resepi Chat Google+
Follow | dashb

Hello and welcome to my Blog.
I pour my heart and thoughts here. Pardon my words




We ruined each other by being together
Tamat chapter Diploma
Leftovers
Stop trying to "be strong"
Cuma mampu "save as draft"
It will get better anyway :)
Nothing escaped my attention today
Everyone faces different hardship in life
Broken and Restless Girl
If you think you can do better, then work on it.

I had tried to express myself, but couldn't do that because I was afraid that it will hurt someone. I never knew that not expressing myself hurt myself

Sometimes when you realize there is no one by your side, you know it’s time to learn how to face things alone

Broken promises - sometimes it happens.. and it's not fun


Resepi Red Velvet Cookies
{PERMALINK} Wednesday, 23 April 2014 0 Comments {S}



Bahan-bahan :
115g unsalted butter
180g gula kaster
1 biji telur gred B
1tsp esen vanila
1/2 tsp cuka
2 tsp red paste (pewarna makanan)
225g tepung gandum
1 tbs emplex *optional (untuk rangupkan biskut)
2 tbs serbuk koko
1 tsp baking powder
secubit garam
90g white chocolate (dipotong)

Cara-cara :




*nota : Oftenly, aku hancurkan sikit biskut ni and makan dengan aiskrim. :)


Labels:



Post a Comment



Older | Newer


Older | Newer