refresh About Resepi Chat Google+
Follow | dashb

Hello and welcome to my Blog.
I pour my heart and thoughts here. Pardon my words




Internship
Resepi Chocolate Lava Cake
Confident and arrogant is a different things
Resepi Oreo Cheese Cake
How on earth result boleh tersilap key in
Think, reflect and act upon it
Resepi Pancake
fair-weather friends
Resepi Chocolate Pudding
Resepi Red Velvet Cookies

I had tried to express myself, but couldn't do that because I was afraid that it will hurt someone. I never knew that not expressing myself hurt myself

Sometimes when you realize there is no one by your side, you know it’s time to learn how to face things alone

Broken promises - sometimes it happens.. and it's not fun


Resepi Victoria Sandwich
{PERMALINK} Tuesday, 22 July 2014 0 Comments {S}


Oftenly aku guna Butter Cake untuk buat Victoria Sandwich. Seriously, this is my favorite ever! Paling senang, paling sedap!!!



Bahan-bahan :
Butter Cake
250g butter
200g gula kaster
1tbs esen vanila
250g tepung gandum
2tbs baking powder
3 biji telur gred B
100 ml susu

Cream Butter
150g butter
100g gula aising
100g krim kek

Topping
Dusting Sugar
Buah Strawberry (dipotong)
Jem/Filling strawberry
 

Cara-cara :
Butter Cake



Krim Kek


Topping


Labels:



Post a Comment



Older | Newer


Older | Newer