refresh About Resepi Chat Google+
Follow | dashb

Hello and welcome to my Blog.
I pour my heart and thoughts here. Pardon my words




Resepi Victoria Sandwich
Internship
Resepi Chocolate Lava Cake
Confident and arrogant is a different things
Resepi Oreo Cheese Cake
How on earth result boleh tersilap key in
Think, reflect and act upon it
Resepi Pancake
fair-weather friends
Resepi Chocolate Pudding

I had tried to express myself, but couldn't do that because I was afraid that it will hurt someone. I never knew that not expressing myself hurt myself

Sometimes when you realize there is no one by your side, you know it’s time to learn how to face things alone

Broken promises - sometimes it happens.. and it's not fun


Resepi Classic Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
{PERMALINK} Friday, 15 August 2014 0 Comments {S}



Bahan-bahan
140g tepung gandum
secubit garam
1tbs emplex *optional (untuk rangupkan biskut)
1/2 tsp soda bikarbonat
175g unsalted butter
250g gula kaster
1 biji telur gred B
4tbs air
1tsp esen vanila
375g rolled oats


Cara-cara

Labels:



Post a Comment



Older | Newer


Older | Newer